Train your dog and contain him with a single, convenient collar.
The SportDOG Contain + Train system is designed to provide all of the current containment capabilities of our In-Ground Fence (SDF-100A,) combined with the remote training capabilities of our popular FieldTrainer 425 (SD-425,) allowing owners to secure their dogs within set boundaries, and train both inside those boundaries at home, and in the field.
The containment system works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through the Boundary Wire. Bury the Boundary Wire to enclose the dog's Boundary Area. Temporarily define the Boundary Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your dog. Your dog wears a Collar Receiver with Contact Points that touch his neck and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Boundary Area. When your dog reaches the Warning Zone, the Collar Receiver gives a warning beep. If your dog continues into the Stimulation Zone, a safe static stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area.
This system allows you to contain an unlimited number of dogs with the purchase of additional SDF-CTR collars. The handheld training transmitter can support simultaneous training of up to 3 dogs (with additional SDF-CTR collars).
This system is powered to cover up to 100 acres for containment (with purchase of additional wire and flags). The system includes 1000 feet of wire and 100 boundary flags. The training feature offers up to 500 yard range.
7 levels of stimulation plus a vibration and tone option provides the flexibility to adjust to most dog's temperaments. Recommended for dogs 10 pounds and larger.
Both the collar and handheld transmitter are waterproof and submersible and both use rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- Secure your dog(s) within a set boundary and remotely train both inside the boundary, at home, and outside the boundary while in the field
- Wire-break Transmitter alarm alerts you to possible problems with the Boundary Wire
- Anti-Linger Feature prevents dog from running down Collar Receiver battery in containment warning zone
- Built-in lightning protection
- 7 levels of static stimulation & Vibration/tone options in Containment Mode
- 7 instantly selectable static stimulation levels, Low/medium/high stim ranges, and Vibration and tone options in Training Mode
- Can expand to contain up to 100 acres and unlimited dogs (additional wire and SDF-CT collars required)
- Can expand to up to 3 dogs in training mode (with purchase of additional collars)
- For dogs 10 pounds or larger
- Low-Battery Indicator
- Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter have rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Collar Receiver is waterproof and submersible to 10 feet
- Handheld Transmitter is waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Handheld Transmitter with antenna - 1.7"L X 1.0"W X 5.3"H
- Wall-Mount Fence Transmitter - 7.4"L X 2.6"W X 9.5"H
- Collar Receiver without strap - 3.4"L X 1.4"W X 1.6"H
- Collars compatible with SD-425, SD-425S, SD-425CAMO, SD-825, SD-1225, SD-1825, SD-1825CAMO, SD-1875, SD-2525, and SD-3225
In the Box
- Collar Receiver on Black 1 Inch Collar Strap
- Containment Transmitter
- Remote Transmitter
- 1,000 Feet of 20-Gauge Wire
- 100 Boundary Flags
- Charging Adaptors
- Standard Contain Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
Click here to Learn what makes SportDOG Brand® so great.
In an industry seemingly overcrowded with electronic dog training products, Radio Systems Corporation’s renewed venture into the sporting dog market with the creation of SportDOG Brand® in 2003 might have appeared to be driven only by misguided ambition. However, that was far from the case. SportDOG broad line of superior products is the result of focusing on a promise made to their customers on day one: Gear The Way You’d Design It®. The SportDOG SportHunter 825 is yet another example.