The SportDOG Yard Trainer 105S is designed with the same features as Yard Trainer SD-105, but intended for larger and/or stubborn dogs.
The YardTrainer 105S is designed specifically for tougher or stubborn dogs and is the perfect choice for introductory training and obedience. The 1055S features a higher range of stimulation than the SD-105. The waterproof, compact Collar Receiver features a range of 100 yards, and the easy-to-use, water-resistant Remote Transmitter has 8 levels of stimulation and a tone-only button.
Features – SportDOG Yard Trainer 105S
- Range – Up to 100 yards
- Stimulation Ranges – 8 instantly select-able static stimulation levels
- Option to train with tone
- One dog training only
- Waterproof Collar Receiver
- Water-resistant Remote Transmitter
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5″ – 34″
- Replaceable 3-volt lithium batteries
- Transmitter batteries last about 6 months
- Receiver batteries last about 1-2 weeks
In the Box – SportDOG Yard Trainer 105S
- Remote Transmitter
- Receiver on 3/4″ Collar Strap
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide with Basic Training Tips by Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney
- Receiver without strap – 2.60″L X 1.40″W X 1.60″D
- Remote Transmitter without antenna – 4.90″L X 1.70″W X 1.08″D
Click here to Learn what makes SportDOG Brand® so great.
In an industry seemingly overcrowded with electronic dog training products, Radio Systems Corporation’s renewed venture into the sporting dog market with the creation of SportDOG Brand® in 2003 might have appeared to be driven only by misguided ambition. However, that was far from the case. SportDOG broad line of superior products is the result of focusing on a promise made to their customers on day one: Gear The Way You’d Design It®. The SportDOG Yard Trainer 105S is yet another example.