The SportDOG WetlandHunter 425 is a camouflage version of the SD-425/425S. This dedicated waterfowl product is rugged, waterproof, and submersible in an unbelievably compact size.
The WetlandHunter® 425 is designed for the waterfowl hunting environment with close-working dogs. This unit takes the most advanced, industry-leading technology that SportDOG™ Brand has ever built into its e-collars and packaged it up in the most compact system ever offered. Switch instantly between stimulation, vibration, and tone to fit the correction or communication to your dog's temperament and learning ability. This model is smartly and completely finished in Realtree Max-4 camo, so it looks great while also blending in with the rest of a waterfowl hunter's gear. You can stay hidden. You can get wet. You can work your dog. You can bag birds. What else is there? Both the Transmitter and Receiver are waterproof and submersible. It comes as a 1-dog system, but can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs by adding SportDOG Brand Add-A-Dog™ collars. The comfortable, ergonomic transmitter weighs only 4.0 ounces, making this unit a pleasure to handle. This 425CAMO Model is an upgraded replacement for the WetlandHunter 400.
Features - SportDOG WetlandHunter 425
- 500 yard range
- Realtree Max-4 camo finish
- DryTek Waterproof design technology
- 7 Instantly selectable stimulation levels; Low/Medium Stim Ranges
- Option to train with VIBRATION or TONE
- 2 Hour charge
- Expands to 3 dogs without loss of vibe/tone features (with purchase of optional Add-a-Dog collar/receivers)
- Offers 7 different programming modes; including a mode to run Remote Beeper - SD-BEEP (purchased separately)
- Basic Training DVD and Manual included
- Transmitter weighs only 4.0 ounces
- Collar/Receiver weighs only 3.3 ounces (including collar strap)
- Ergonomic, "SHAPED" collar/receiver design
In the Box - SportDOG Field Trainer 425
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver with Realtree Max-4 Camo Collar Strap
- Test Light
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training DVD
Click here to Learn what makes SportDOG Brand® so great.
In an industry seemingly overcrowded with electronic dog training products, Radio Systems Corporation’s renewed venture into the sporting dog market with the creation of SportDOG Brand® in 2003 might have appeared to be driven only by misguided ambition. However, that was far from the case. SportDOG broad line of superior products is the result of focusing on a promise made to their customers on day one: Gear The Way You’d Design It®. The SportDOG WetlandHunter 425 is yet another example.