SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825 Looks outstanding - without standing out. With Realtree Advantage Max-4 HD Camo finish.
The SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825 puts you in confident control with up to 16 stimulus levels and a choice of momentary or continuous correction. Vibration and tone options further help you build a customized training system to guarantee the best performance from your dog. With 1 mile of range, a slim-profile collar receiver that ensures a perfect fit and a compact transmitter that's easy to handle, once again SportDog delivers on our promise: Gear the way you'd design it.
Features - SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825
- Realtree Advantage Max-4 HD Camo Finish.
- Up to 16 stimulus levels.
- Choice of continuous or momentary correction.
- User can select from eight levels each within a low, medium, or high setting on the compact transmitter.
- Vibration and tone options for long-distance communication.
- 1 mile range.
- Ergonomic, slim-profile collar design.
- Convenient docking station charges system in two hours.
- DryTek Waterproof design technology.
- Expands to up to 6 dogs (with optional SDR-A Add-a-Dog Receivers).
- Basic training DVD and manual included.
In the Box
- Remote Transmitter
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- Long Contact Points
- Belt Clip
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Receiver without strap - 3.15"L X 1.50"W X 1.85"D
- Remote Transmitter without antenna - 3.94"L X 2.13"W X 1.10"D
Click here to Learn what makes SportDOG Brand® so great.
In an industry seemingly overcrowded with electronic dog training products, Radio Systems Corporation’s renewed venture into the sporting dog market with the creation of SportDOG Brand® in 2003 might have appeared to be driven only by misguided ambition. However, that was far from the case. SportDOG broad line of superior products is the result of focusing on a promise made to their customers on day one: Gear The Way You’d Design It®. The SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825 is yet another example.