The SportDOG Tek 2.0 Tracking System is a GPS-based tracking for up to 21 dogs.
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK 2.0 Tracking System.
In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market.
Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color TOPO maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location. Unlimited lifetime map updates also come with your system.
Track up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. And each collar has a rechargeable Li-Ion battery that offers approximately 24-hours of life (at 3 second update rate).
You can also track your hunting buddy's handheld so you never have to worry about leaving someone behind. The system's range is up to 10 miles using HopTek Technology.
The Drytek collar is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
How does SportDOG do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
Features - SportDOG Tek 2.0 Tracking System
- 1:100,000 preloaded TOPO maps
- Unlimited lifetime map updates
- Collar offers 24 hours battery life at 3 second update rate
- Tracks up to 21 collars/handhelds
- Handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet
- GPS Collar is DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Icon-Based Home screen allows quick and easy navigation
- Compass Screen - tilt compensated compass
- HOPTEK Technology – Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) provides immunity to signal interference & allows for higher transmitter output power, resulting in superior range performance
- Voice notification - Handsfree realtime updates from the handheld
- GPS+GLONASS - Increased accuracy by capturing data from both satellite constellations
- Collar charging time - takes only 4 hours to charge
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Basic training dvd and manual included
In the Box
- Handheld Device With Antenna
- GPS Collar On Red Collar Strap
- Gear Bag
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD And Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Click here to Learn what makes SportDOG Brand® so great.
In an industry seemingly overcrowded with electronic dog training products, Radio Systems Corporation’s renewed venture into the sporting dog market with the creation of SportDOG Brand® in 2003 might have appeared to be driven only by misguided ambition. However, that was far from the case. SportDOG broad line of superior products is the result of focusing on a promise made to their customers on day one: Gear The Way You’d Design It®. The SportDOG Tek 2.0 Tracking System is yet another example.
There are no reviews yet.