The SportDOG SportTrainer 875E is designed for field training and hunting with close-working dogs.
SportDOG Sport Trainer 875E Features an easy-to-read OLED screen, you can view the selected dog, static stimulation level, and mode, as well as battery status, with just a glance. This, combined with large plus/minus buttons to easily toggle among dogs and stim levels, makes the SD-875E especially suited for multi-dog hunting situations.
With SportDOG® Add-A-Dog® Collar Receivers (sold separately), the remote trainer can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs at once. And both the handheld/transmitter and receiver/collar are fully waterproof/submersible.
10 levels of both continuous and momentary static stimulation, as well as vibration and tone options in select modes, allow you to customize this system to fit any situation or dog’s temperament.
- Up to 1/2 mile range
- 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium stim ranges
- Vibration and tone options in select modes
- DryTek® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expandable to 3 dogs (with purchase of Add-a-Dog collar/receivers)
- Easy-to-read OLED Display
- Recommended for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5″ – 22″
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (Charge in 2 hours, last 50-70 hours per charge)
- Low-Battery Indicator
In the Box
- Remote Transmitter with Removable Antenna
- Receiver on 3/4″ Collar Strap
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Quick Start Guide
Click here to Learn what makes SportDOG Brand® so great.
In an industry seemingly overcrowded with electronic dog training products, Radio Systems Corporation’s renewed venture into the sporting dog market with the creation of SportDOG Brand® in 2003 might have appeared to be driven only by misguided ambition. However, that was far from the case. The SportDOG broad line of superior products is the result of focusing on a promise made to their customers on day one: Gear The Way You’d Design It®. The SportDOG SportTrainer 875 E is yet another example.