Sig Sauer KILO1400BDX 6X20MM RANGEFINDER
KILO1400BDX 6X20MM RANGEFINDER is result of a company’s long dedication to extreme quality, high level of reliability, and unequaled performance.
Sig or Sig Sauer is a well known source of firearms of the highest quality. Owed to their long history dedicated to being a leader in their industry. And Sig has accomplished this by their unwillingness to settle for second best. It is no surprise the line of optics offered is cut from the same cloth!
SIG SAUER’s BDX technology is featured in the KILO1400BDX 6X20MM RANGEFINDER. Laser rangefinders have reached a new level of performance the Sig KILO BDX rangefinder.
Applied Ballistics Ultralite – this unique calculator sends information on drop data to a Sig Sauer SIERRA3BDX riflescope. Data is sent via Bluetooth to the scope’s reticle. An illuminated holdover dot and wind hold is provided. iOS and Android devices are compatible, with the use of free downloadable app.
KILO1400BDX will improve your hunting success. Make it priority to add a KILO1400BDX 6X20MM RANGEFINDER to your hunting tools. You will be glad you did!
Features - Sig Sauer KILO1400BDX 6X20MM RANGEFINDER
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange. Provides a BDX sight or rifle scope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth. Pairing out to 800 yards
- -6x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings and HT-LCD High-Transmittance LCD. Allows superior light transmission and optical clarity
- -Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology. Fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine at this price point
- -HyperScan™ Technology. 4 range updates per second in scan mode. With RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets in scan mode
- -Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 curves
- -Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for creating up to 25 custom ballistic profiles. All within the free SIG BDX App and syncing with your rangefinder
- -Advanced LCD display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic information. Includes elevation and wind holds, angle of incline, target mode and Bluetooth connectivity status.
- -Line of Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) mode of operation with ballistic results in MIL or MOA
- -Compact, lightweight polymer housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- -Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android
- -Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty. Seee website for full details
Specifications - KILO1400BDX 6X20MM RANGEFINDER
- SKU SOK14601
- MAGNIFICATION 6x
- OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM) 20 mm
- FIELD OF VIEW 5'
- EYE RELIEF 14 mm
- LENGTH 7 in
- HEIGHT 9 in
- WIDTH 4 in
- WEIGHT (OZ) 5 oz
- LASER DIVERGENCE 3 MRAD
- WATERPROOFING IPX-4
- BATTERY (1) CR2
- RUN TIME 4000 ranges
- DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE +/- 3
- COLOR Graphite
- RETICLE Circle
- DISPLAY TYPE HT-LCD
- RANGE ON DEER Up to 750 y
- RANGE ON TREES Up to 950 y
- MAX REFLECTIVE Up to 1600 y
What's in Box
- KILO1400BDX 6x20mm Laser Rangefinder.
- Premium Nylon Case.
- CR2 Battery
- Quick Start Guide.
If you are looking for quality, reliability and toughness. Give the KILO1400BDX 6X20MM RANGEFINDER serious consideration.
Iowa Deer Hunting is a big deal! This site and show can help you be a part of Iowa Deer Hunting.
Iowa would be a great place to use your new
Sig Sauer KILO1400BDX 6X20MM RANGEFINDER!
Looking other equipment for Outdoor Adventures? Take a look at WCoyote Outdoors.
And if you are also a dog guy or gal. Check out Gun Dog Outfitter for great dog stuff.
There are no reviews yet.