Realtree MAX5 Camo Collar Dee-In-Front-Style #120N-MX 19 - 27 inch
Realtree MAX5 Camo Collar Ring-In-Center-Style #120N-MX 19 - 27 inch
- Choose from Ring-in-Center* or Dee-in-Front Style**
- Matching Thread & Edged
- 1” Width
- 19”, 21”, 23”, 25” 27” Lengths available
- Sewn with premium nylon thread. Consistent quality. Strength retention. Hardware used is best available.
* Ring-In Center - Safety Feature, collar will roll over of easy escape if the dog is caught in a fence or heavy brush.
** Dee-In-Front Style: Designed for dog tie-out. The "D" would have to break two layers of the collar's
material for the animal to become free.
Realtree Max5 Camo Dog Collars
Fiting/Use Guide Remember that puppies grow quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog’s collar often.
- Inspect and replace a collar as it shows signs of wear.
- A rule of thumb is to leave clearance for two fingers to fit between the collar and the dog for a comfortable fit.
- If you don't have a tape measure, measure your dog's neck or chest with a string then measure the string with a straight ruler.
Dog Collar Sizing Guide for Realtree Max5 Camo Dog Collars
Even though your new dog collar is adjustable, it is important to measure your dog carefully for his comfort and your peace of mind. You will not want the collar so loose that is slips over the dog's head or so tight that he can't breathe properly.
Remember that measurements are from the center bar of the buckle to the farthest hole and that you will be able to adjust the collars or harness down from there.
Please take into consideration that each collar will have about 2" of adjust-ability. Given the example of a 14" dog collar, a 14" collar will adjust from 12" to 14".
- Collars: If you are satisfied with the fit of your dog’s current collar, measure that collar from the end of the buckle to the end of collar material after the last hole. The listed collars are sized according to this measurement which is the over-all length of the collar.
- Rule of thumb: For average or larger measure dogs neck size and add 4" for the correct collar size. For dogs with neck measurements of 12" or smaller add 2".
Please remember these are guidelines and individual interpretation and measurements may vary.
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Leads
Realtree MX5 Camo Dog Leads
Same outstanding material and as well made as the matching collars.
Sewn with premium nylon thread. Consistent quality. Strength retention. Hardware used is best available.
#149NAD-WT 1" x 4 ft. Lead / Bolt Snap
#149N16AD-WT 1" x 6 ft. Lead / Bolt Snap