The Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x40 CDS-ZL Duplex delivers legendary performance and extreme clarity in an incredibly tough, lightweight package. Its versatile magnification can get the job done in almost any scenario.
The VX-3HD delivers outstanding performance in low light. With Leupold’s Elite Optical System, the VX-3HD delivers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand. We also gave it match-grade repeatability and ergonomic controls that are easy to read and use, even with gloves. The Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x40 CDS-ZL Duplex is the best lightweight, low-light hunting scope in its class. And with its low-profile, one-revolution CDS® ZeroLock® dial, you can be confident your dial will only move when you want it to. Push the button to unlock it, dial, and then rotate it back to zero to lock it in place. It’s that simple.
Everything we put into your VX-3HD is there to help you tag out. Like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
FEATURES-Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x40 CDS-ZL Duplex
- 3:1 Zoom ratio
- Custom Dial System
- Zero Lock Dial
- Scratch Resistant Lenses
- Reversible Throw Lever
- Lockable Eyepiece
- Waterproof, fog proof, & shockproof
SPECIFICATIONS-Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x40 CDS-ZL Duplex
- Finish Matte
- Adjustable Objective No
- Side Focus No
- Reticle Focal Plane Second Focal Plane
- Elevation Adjustment Type CDS-ZL
- Zero Stop Yes
- Locking Dial Yes
- Revolution Indicator No
- Rezero Type Set Screw
- Windage Adjustment Type Finger Click
- Custom Dial Compatible Yes
- BDC Dial Included No
- Reticle Duplex
- Light Management System Elite Optical System
- Magnification Type Variable
- Illuminated No
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination No
- Daylight Bright Illumination No
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST) No
- Electronic Reticle Level No
- Guard-ion Lens Coating No
- Weight (oz) 13.5
- Elevation Adjustment Value per Click 1/4MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 55
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL) 16
- Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 160
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution 15 MOA
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit 14.5MOA
- Windage Adjustment Value per Click 1/4MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA) 55
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL) 16
- Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 160
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution 15 MOA
- Magnification Max 10
- Magnification Min 3.5
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 40
- Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds) 29
- Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds) 11
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees) 5.5
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees) 2.1
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in) 4.4
- Eye Relief High Mag (in) 3.6
- Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd) 150
Tested to be rugged, 100% waterproof and fog proof.
Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x40 CDS-ZL Duplex
Anyone can offer you a lifetime warranty, but guaranteeing performance takes serious dedication and craftsmanship. From Leupold Beaverton, Oregon factory to the wilderness, the battlefield, and everywhere in between, Leupold won’t let you down.
Our optics are tested under the harshest conditions, allowing use under the harshest conditions, without fail. Built for a lifetime of performance – if at any time your Leupold riflescope, mounts, red dot, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, Leupold will repair or replace it for free – whether you’re the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
- IMPACT TESTED + VERIFIED
Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, adjustments to the design are performed. Then it is tested again. again.
WATERPROOF + FOGPROOF
From torrential downpours to crossing rivers, you’ll never have to worry about a Leupold optic leaking or fogging up. Proprietary gas blend and seals are tested to a 33-foot depth and a multitude of pressure changes.
EXTREME CLIMATE EXPOSURE
Leupold makes sure optics perform at the highest level in the harshest conditions by ensuring they will survive from -40 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
There are no reviews yet.