Try a Leupold MARK 5HD 3.6-18X44 M5C3 FFP TMR and see the difference. Up to 20 ounces lighter than others in its class.
The versatile 3.6-18x magnification range helps you engage close targets, while also giving you the flexibility to reach out to long distances. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment and multiple reticle options, this scope will max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammunition, guaranteed.
Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, the Mark 5HD offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter. Ergonomically designed with more tactile and audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever, the Mark 5HD is built to put accurate fire downrange faster.
The unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade optical performance guarantees that the Leupold MARK 5HD 3.6-18X44 M5C3 FFP TMR can handle any challenge you throw at it. It's 100% waterproof and fogproof, and like all Leupold® riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed to perform for life.
FEATURES - Leupold MARK 3HD 4-12X40 P5 SIDE FOCUS TMR
- TMR Reticle
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproof
- 35mm Maintube
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Dial Illumination Control
- Dual Use
- Front Focal Plane (FFP)
- Generous Eyebox
- M5C3 ZeroLock Adjustments
- Throw Lever
- Twilight Max HD Light Mangement System
- 1/10TH MIL Click Adjustment
- Flip Open Lens Covers
- Side Focus
SPECIFICATIONS - Leupold MARK 5HD 3.6-18X44 M5C3 FFP TMR
- Weight (OZ): 26
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low: 28.4
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High: 5.8
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) - Low: 9.45
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) - High: 1.92
- Eye Relief (in) - Low: 3.54
- Eye Relief (in) - High: 3.82
- Eye Relief (mm) - Low: 90
- Eye Relief (mm) - High: 97
- Weight (g): 737
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 100
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 29.1
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 23.3
- Exit Pupil (mm) - High: 2.4
Tested to be rugged, 100% waterproof and fog proof.
Leupold MARK 5HD 3.6-18X44 M5C3 FFP TMR
Anyone can offer you a lifetime warranty, but guaranteeing performance takes serious dedication and craftsmanship. From Leupold Beaverton, Oregon factory to the wilderness, the battlefield, and everywhere in between, Leupold won’t let you down.
Our optics are tested under the harshest conditions, allowing use under the harshest conditions, without fail. Built for a lifetime of performance – if at any time your Leupold riflescope, mounts, red dot, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, Leupold will repair or replace it for free – whether you’re the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
IMPACT TESTED + VERIFIED
Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, adjustments to the design are performed. Then it is tested again. again.
WATERPROOF + FOGPROOF
From torrential downpours to crossing rivers, you’ll never have to worry about a Leupold optic leaking or fogging up. Proprietary gas blend and seals are tested to a 33-foot depth and a multitude of pressure changes.
EXTREME CLIMATE EXPOSURE
Leupold makes sure optics perform at the highest level in the harshest conditions by ensuring they will survive from -40 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Leupold MARK 5HD 3.6-18X44 M5C3 FFP TMR
DETAILED RETICLE INFO
Expands on existing MIL Dot reticle design
- Uses hash marks instead of dots for increased ranging and holdover precision
- Provides aiming points for both wind and bullet drop compensation
- 1 MIL is approximately 3.6 inches at 100 yards
- Hash marks are spaced 0.5 MIL apart, transitioning to 0.2 MIL spacing on the outer edges
- Not caliber specific
- Front (first) focal plane
- MIL based systems are the current military standard
Hunting dog owner, trainer? Go to Gun Dog Outfitter for lots of dog stuff.
For anything for outdoor adventures look to WCoyote Outdoors, it is a great source need and want!
There are no reviews yet.