Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv
The Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106svcombo with a 10” keyed-assist IPS touchscreen display has all the built-in fishing tools you need for successful fishing. The included GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars with 20% greater range and three frequencies for top performance at all depths. Vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure. The device also supports Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12, the Panoptix LiveScope system and the entire Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar line (transducers sold separately). Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus and UHD 7” and 9” units. The combo is preloaded with BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology1. It also includes Quickdraw Contours custom map drawing software.
FEATURES - Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv
- 10” keyed-assist IPS touchscreen combo with all the built-in tools you need to find and catch fish
- Included transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and SideVü scanning sonar with 20% greater range
- Vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easy to distinguish targets and structure
- Built-in support for the full line of Panoptix™ sonars, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ system (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded with Garmin exclusive BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology1
- Share sonar, maps, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus and UHD 7” and 9” units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app2 for access to OneChart™ to purchase and download new charts; also receive smart notifications3, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
- Quick-disconnect bail mount
1Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
2Requires app to be downloaded on your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers , including Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope™P(sold separately) scanning sonar system.
VIVID COLOR PALETTES
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
BUILT-IN UHD SONAR
The included GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance2 technology.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen
with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself,
or share it with the Quickdraw Community
on the Garmin Connect™ app3.
Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra is NETWORK CAPABLE
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units or ECHOMAP Plus or UHD 7” and 9” units on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them.
NMEA 2000® NETWORK COMPATIBILITY
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more1.
FORCE® TROLLING MOTOR COMPATIBILITY
Take control of the most powerful and
efficient trolling motor available2, route
it to waypoints, follow tracks and more
from the screen of your chartplotter
TAKE IT WITH YOU
Keep your ECHOMAP Ultra safe and secure. Cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount, which allows you to quickly install and remove your unit.
Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv
Garmin Part Number: 010-02527-01
Keyed-assist 10” touchscreen
Includes GT56UHD TRANSDUCER
Includes Preloaded Bluechart G3 and LakeVü g3 Inland Maps
Physical & Performance
• Display size 8.5” x 5.4”; 10″ diagonal (21.7 cm x 13.6 cm; 25.4 cm diagonal)
• Display resolution 1280 x 800 pixels
• Physical dimensions 11.6″ x 7.7″ x 3.9″ (295 x 195 x 98 mm)
• Receiver 10 Hz
• Water rating IPX7
• Weight 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
• Mounting options Bail or flush
• Display type WXGA IPS display
• Antenna Internal or external over NMEA 2000
Maps & Navigation
• Preloaded maps BlueChart® g3 (U.S. and Western Canada coastal maps) and LakeVü g3 (inland maps)
• Accepts data cards 2 microSD™ cards
• Routes 100
• Track log 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
• ClearVü Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
• Waypoints 5,000
• Transmit power 600 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
• NMEA 0183 compatible Yes
• Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable Yes
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) Yes
• NMEA 2000® compatible Yes
• ActiveCaptain compatible yes
• Sonar recording Yes
• Garmin Marine Network™ ports 2 (large connector)
• Garmin Sonar compatible Yes
• GSD™ Black Box sonar support No
• Sonar history rewind Yes
• Garmin SmartMode compatible (customizable monitor presets) No
• Maximum depth 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater
o 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater
• (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
• Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable Yes
• SiriusXM™ Weather & Radio compatible No
• Wireless connectivity Yes
• Water temperature log and graph Yes
• GCV™ Black Box sonar support Yes
• Wireless mouse compatible No
• NMEA 0183 input ports 1
• Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) Yes
• Polarized support Yes
• Garmin Meteor™ Audio System compatible No
• Frequencies supported:
• CHIRP High-Wide: 150-240 kHz
• Ultra High-definition ClearVü: 800 kHz (760-880 kHz)
• CHIRP ClearVü: 455 kHz (425-845 kHz)
• Ultra High-definition SideVü: 1,200 kHz (1060-1170 kHz)
• Wireless remote compatible No
• Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios Yes
• Transducer pin numbers 1 – LVS sonar, 1 – 12 pin scanning sonar
• Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
• NMEA 0183 output ports 1
• Tide tables Yes
• Power consumption 26 W
• Garmin Radar compatible No
• ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv with BlueChart g3 and LakeVü g3 for U.S.
• GT56UHD-TM transducer
• Power/data cable
• Tilt mount with quick release cradle
• Flush mount
• Protective cover
There are no reviews yet.