E Collar Technology Upland Hunting Remote Trainer
The On Point E Collar Technology Upland Hunting Remote Trainer is a 1 mile plus range trainer loaded with unique features making it the most versatile hunting dog remote available.
It utilizes our proprietary “blunt stimulation” for superior results for low level stimulation work, but when high stimulation is needed the On Point HD collar receiver has the highest stimulation of all the remote trainers on the market.
The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The user can set the level of the boost stimulation between 1 and 60 or it will default to 20.
The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to using stimulation.
The stop watch style transmitter is so ergonomic; you don’t even have to look at the remote allowing you to watch your dog.
A lanyard is included and optional holsters and belt-clips are available for convenient positioning while hunting and training. The transmitter even floats so don’t worry if you drop in the water.
The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter and provides a great way of locating your dog after dark.
The E Collar Technology Upland Hunting Remote Trainer will turn a smart stubborn dog into a champion. Whether its field trialing or hunting the Educator HD E-Collar is the smart choice. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Proudly Assembled in the USA.
- Continuous/Momentary/Tapping Sensation
- Continuous/Continuous Boost/Tapping Sensation
- Momentary/Momentary Boost/Tapping Sensation
Features – E Collar Technology Upland Hunting Remote Trainer
- Recommended for dogs 20 lbs. and Larger
- 1 Mile Plus Range
- Night Blue LCD Display for Precision Control
- 100 Levels with “Lock and Set”
- Proprietary “Blunt Stimulation”
- Remote Tracking Light
- Booster Button with Adjustable Stimulation (1 through 60 Levels)
- Momentary and Continuous Buttons
- Tapping Sensation Button (Improved Vibration)
- Ergonomic and Floating Transmitter
- Lost Transmitter Beeper
- Small ON/OFF Switch Located on Inside Side
- Durable Biothane Collar Strap
- Employs Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
- Completely Waterproof to 500 feet
- Shock Resistant to 5000 Gs
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Batteries and Labor Exempt)
- Collar Receiver: 2.7″ x 1.7″ x 1.2″, 4.0 oz.
- Biothane Collar Strap: 1″ x 30″, 3.1 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Floating Remote: 2.75″ Diameter, 1.29″ Thick and 4.3 oz.
In the Box
- One Waterproof Collar Receiver
- One Waterproof/Floating Remote
- One 1″ x 30″ Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Two Sets of Contact Points (1/2″ and 3/4″)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Lanyard for the Remote
- Deluxe Plastic Carrying Case
A Message from E-Collar Technologies:
E-Collar Technologies is a group of dog training professionals with over 100-years+ of cumulative experience designing, developing, and manufacturing dog training collars, hunting dog remote training collars, and remote dog trainers. The result is the E-Collar Educator© brand of remote dog training collars which are the most reliable and advanced remote dog trainers available in the world. Every remote dog training collar manufactured by E-Collar Technologies Inc., is built to the highest standards of quality and tested to withstand the most extreme environmental conditions. We fully assemble each training collar and test all our products in the USA.