The Dogtra 2702T&B e-collar is designed for upland hunting, giving you more control and locate ability on long ranging bird dogs.
Specifically designed for upland hunting with built-in beeper collar. 2-Dog System.
1-mile range. The built-in receiver/beeper horn gives you the ability to track your dogs with three beeper modes: Point only, Run/Point, and Locate. Equipped with the new accelerometer sensor, the 27002&B gives you the enhanced ability to accurately track, detect, and monitor your dog.
The system comes with 127 Nick/Constant stimulation levels for accurate control and the new HPP (High Performance Pager) vibration system and Enhanced Contact Points make this system a winner. The 2702T&B comes with a unique single-body design where the downward-facing beeper horn is built into the receiver. This eliminates bulkiness and reduces the risk of catching on objects while in the field.
Also available in a 1-dog system (see 2700T&B).
- 1-Mile range
- Single transmitter can operate 2 collar/receivers
- Fully Waterproof system
- High Output Receiver
- 127 Stimulation Levels
- Rheostat Dial
- LCD Screen
- Nick and Constant Stimulation options
- Non-stimulating High Performance Pager (vibration) Option
- Audible Tone
- Adjustable Sound Level
- Single-Body Receiver/Beeper Horn
- 3 Beeper Modes: Pointing, Pointing and Running, Locate
- Accelerometer sensor
- Enhanced Contact Points
- Recommended for dogs 35 pounds and up
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Includes hard-sided carrying case
What’s in the Box
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Belt Clip
- Owner’s Manual