The dependable and durable Dogtra 1900NCP has been upgraded in the Dogtra 1900S Dog Training Collar resulting in improved performance while maintaining its intuitive design.
The new Dogtra 1900S Dog Training Collar has increased range to ¾ mile to enhance training options for more distance when needed.
Waterproof with an LCD display showing stimulation level and remaining battery charge. The 2-hour fast charge batteries to get you back into training in short order.
Unit contains a non-stimulating High Performance Pager.
Available in a 2 dog version with the 1902S.
Single dog unit is not expandable.
Once you experience the Dogtra 1900S Dog Training Collar you quickly realize why the Dogtra 1900 series has become the workhorse trainer that it is.
- Slim design receiver/collar ergonomically shaped to your dog’s neck
- Checkered grips on the handheld transmitter
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Water Excelling Enhanced Contact Points
- Rheostat/volume style with stimulation levels 0~127
- 3/4 – mile range
- ‘Nick’ and ‘Constant’ stimulation
- Low/High Stimulation
- Fully waterproof
- LCD screen
- Belt clip
- 2-hour rapid charge batteries
- Warranty – 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Power – Low to High
- Range – 3/4 Mile
- Batteries – Lithium Polymer
- LCD Screen – Yes
- Gear Bag – Yes
- Expandable – No, available in 2-dog unit (1902S)
- Pager Mode (Vibration) – Yes, High Performance Pager
What’s in the Box
- Receiver (5/8″contact points, which are standard)
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner’s manual
- Gear Bag
- Black lanyard
- Belt clip #4
2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser with a 2-YEAR WARRANTY for the 175NCP, 180NCP, 200NCP Gold Series, 210NCP Series, 280NCP Series, 300M Series, 1400NCP Series, 1500NCP Series, 1600NCP Series, 1700NCP Series, 1800NC Series, 1900NCP/S Series, 2000T&B Series, 2200NCP Series, 2300NCP Series, 2500T&B Series, 3500NCP Series, and the SureStim Series. The warranty begins from the date of purchase. For the first two years, coverage is for both Parts and Labor on warranty repair services.
Accessories such as chargers, splitter cables, antennas, straps, and batteries are covered for the first year only. After the first two years, the Limited Lifetime Warranty covers Parts only and does not cover Labor Fees and Accessories. All Shipping fees incurred, the cost of Accessories after the first year, and Labor fees associated with out of warranty repair work, are the customers responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of the work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty expires 5 years after a model is discontinued from production by Dogtra.