The Dogtra 1900S BLACK EDITION is the 1-mile edition of the popular 1900s ecollar, which is known for its versatility and durability. Along with the added range, the 1900S-BE comes with a premium black matte finish and blue LED lights for enhanced tactical fit and better aesthetics.
Like the 1900s, the BLACK EDITION's receiver is vertified for IPX9K grade, the highest heat and water proof level.
The set is fully waterproof and the LCD on the handheld transmitter displays the battery life and stimulation level.
Slim receiver; Low to high power; 1 mile range; nick and constant stimulation and vibrating page; waterproof collar/receiver; rechargeable; LCD Screen
- Slim design receiver/collar ergonomically shaped to your dog's neck
- Checkered grips on the handheld transmitter
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Water-Excelling Enhanced Contact Points
- Rheostat (free moving) stimulation knob with levels from 0-127
- 1 mile range
- ‘Nick’ and ‘Constant’ stimulation
- High Output
- Fully waterproof (handheld transmitter and collar/receiver)
- LCD screen
- For dogs as small as 35 lbs
- Includes Hard-sided carrying case
What's in the Box
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Owner's Manual
- Gear Bag
MAKE EVERY DOG EXCEPTIONAL
Astute trainers with proper training tools are the key to unleashing your dog’s potential. For over 30 years, Dogtra has collaborated with industry professionals to create class-leading tools for e-collar training, GPS tracking, and ball training to support dog owners in developing top-notch dogs. Trusted by professional dog trainers, K-9 officers, and hunters, Dogtra enhances your training journey with durable training products, equipped with patented accurate and intuitive control, to ensure the best experience.
Join us, and together we can make every dog exceptional.
Dogtra is a proud member of ECMA (Electronic Collar Manufacturers Association), and PETT (Partnership for Electronic Training Technology). All of our factories are certified ISO 14001 – Environmental Management, and ISO 9001 – Quality Management standards.