The SportDOG In-Ground Fence System is a simple and cost-effective alternative to a traditional fence.
Keeping your dog safe at home is a must for all dog owners. SportDOG Brand can help. Whether your dog hunts, trials or is a full-time companion, our containment system provides freedom and safety for $1,000’s less than conventional fencing. Our in-ground fencing is easy to install and versatile enough to accommodate just about any yard or area. More than one dog to contain? No problem, simply purchase additional collars. Like all of our products, our containment system and components are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Safe and effective for all dogs over 10 pounds, the SportDOG Brand® In-Ground Fence System’s transmitter is powerful enough to cover up to 100 acres of land. Installation is as simple as burying the wire around the perimeter of your yard and plugging in the transmitter. Your dog wears a correction collar that receives a signal from the wire and warns him if he ventures too close to the perimeter. The waterproof collar receiver allows for four adjustable levels of correction plus tone and vibration mode. The system is expandable to include any number of dogs with the purchase of additional collar receivers. Follow the training instructions included with your SportDOG Brand® In-Ground Fence System to get your dog acquainted with his new boundaries and he will be staying safely in your yard in no time! SportDOG In-Ground Fence System includes:
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included; expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- “Anti-linger” feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary
Features – SportDOG In-Ground Fence System
- Expands to any number of dogs with purchase of additional SDF-R Add-A-Dog Receivers
- Anti-Linger Feature Prevents Dog from running down the battery by hanging out in warning zone
- Waterproof Collar Receiver
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags
- Select from Four Levels of Adjustable Correction, Tone and Vibration
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
What is a Containment System?
A Containment System is the cost-effective alternative to traditional fencing. You create an in-ground hidden fence using a boundary wire. The detailed instructional video and/or DVD guides you through the easy-to-follow self-installation process. When your dog is wearing a containment collar and approaches the boundary area, he hears a warning tone. If he continues toward the boundary, he receives a harmless but effective electrical stimulus that reminds him to stay in the “safe” part of the yard. You can also use a containment system to block off areas such as gardens, swimming pools, or anywhere else you don’t want your dog to go. If you have a traditional fence, but a dog who likes to dig under or jump over it, installing the boundary wire just inside the perimeter of the fence could be your answer. Most importantly, these systems provide freedom for your dog to run AND peace of mind for you.
In the Box – SportDOG In-Ground Fence System
- Collar Receiver
- 1,000 Feet of 20-Gauge Wire
- 100 Flags
- Transmitter Adaptor
- Operating Guide with Training Information
- Receiver without strap – 2.70″L X 1.60″W X 1.70″D
- Receiver weighs 6.5 ounces with strap & battery
Click here to Learn what makes SportDOG Brand® so great.
In an industry seemingly overcrowded with electronic dog training products, Radio Systems Corporation’s renewed venture into the sporting dog market with the creation of SportDOG Brand® in 2003 might have appeared to be driven only by misguided ambition. However, that was far from the case. SportDOG broad line of superior products is the result of focusing on a promise made to their customers on day one: Gear The Way You’d Design It®. The SportDOG In-Ground Fence System is yet another example.